Shab-E-Barat Mubarak 2022 : Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Whatsapp Status, Images | Best Shab-E-Barat Quotes in English and Urdu .
Shab-E-Barat , the night of Forgiveness between 14 and 15 of Sha'ban, the eight month of islamic calender. There is one night in the year when Allah gives the knowledge to the Angels, about what is going to happen in the following year, for example, who is going to die, who will be born, who will be ill and how much food people will have in the year, etc.
* Eid-Milad Un Nabi Mubarak Quotes
The Muslims observe Mid-Shaban as a night of worship and salvation. Some spend the whole night awake and some worship half of it. We should not be negligent on this occasion, because people are shown grace on this auspicious night.Allah Tallah..also comes from 7th Heaven to First Heaven..and Asks..if there is anyone who wants forgiveness,rizq..so that He may give him
Here on this occasion of Shab-E-Barat we are going to present some best holy pics with Quotes and Wishes in both English and Urdu . You may share these images with your friends and family members.
Shab-E-Barat Mubarak 2021 : Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Whatsapp Status, Images | Best Shab-E-Barat Quotes in English and Urdu .
Maaf Karny or Maafi Mangne ki Raat.
2) Aaj ki shab-e- Roshni ki zaroorat nhi,
Aaj chand Asman se muskuraye ga,
Tm dua'on ka silsila Jari rhaknna,
Rehmaton ka gulista'n zameen par ayega.
3) Raat ko naya chand mubarak,
Chand ko chandni mubarak,
Falak ko sitare mubarak
Aapko hamari taraf se,
4) Rehmaton ki aayi hai raat,
Namazi ka rhaknna sath,
Manwa lena Rab se her baat
Duawao'n me rhaknna hame bhi yaad,
5) Rehmat ki dekho raat ayi,
Hm Jaise ki magfirat laayi,
Karke wazo, padh lo Namaz is raat
Mubarak ho aapko ye Shab-E-Barat.
6) Qismat badal jayegi dil se dua karo,
Dunya bhi hil jayegi agar dil se dua karo,
Din raat main ek lamha qabooliyat ki ghadhi hai,
Manzil bhi mil jayegi agar dil se dua karo,
7) Shab-e-barat is 2 arrive.
So, I openly Apologize 2u if ever i have hurt u Directly or Indirectly.
Please Forgive me!
& Please pray for me
8) Qabuliyat Ki Ap Pe Barsat Ho
Khushiyon Se Apki Mulaqat Ho
Koi Khuahish Na Rahe Baqi
Aisa Mubarak Ye Shaban Ka Chand Ho
9) Aaj Kyun ye aasmaan sajaya jaraha hai
lagtahe koi mhemaan bulaya jaraha hai. jannat me Q khari he sajdaj ki ye sawari. aisa kon he jis k liye fizao ko mehkaya jaraha he.
10) Rehmaton Ki Hai Yeh Raat
Namazon Ka Rakhna Sath
Manwa Lena Rab Se Har Bat
Duaon Main Rakhna Yaad
Mubarak Ho Aap Ko
11) Rahi zindagi to phir baat hogi
Rahi zindagi to phir baat hogi
Narahi zindagi to bus yaad hogi
Kiho koi galti to maf kr dena Kya
pata ye zindagi ki akhri shab-e-raat hogi…
12) Ya Allah, Main Tujhse Mangta Hun, Aisi Maafi Jiske Baad Gunah Na Ho, Aisi Sehat Jiske Baad Bimari Na Ho, Aisi Raza Jiske Baad Koi Narazgi Na Ho – Aameen. Shab-e-Barat Mubarak.
13) Meri Tooti Phooti Ibadaton ko aise kar Qabul ay Rabb-e-Karim
Ke Sajday mein jaoon to mujhse juray har rishtay ki duaaien Qabul ho jaien.
Shab-e-barat Mubarak ho.
Remember me in prayers.
14)Akser Shaam Ko Aati Hy,
Sajda Kerti Hy Sehar Js Ko,
Woh Hy Aaj Ke Raat
15) Hawa ko khushbu
Fiza ko mausam
Chaman ko gul mubarak
Aapko hamari taraf se
Best Shab-E-Barat Quotes & Wishes in English.
The night of Forgiveness.
2) I wish you a special prayer to you, Please forgive me.
3) Please our Allah , Forgive our sins.
4) May our names be written in the list of people who are offered forgiveness this Shab-E-Barat.
5) You can forgive yourself, then you can forgive everyone. This is the best gift that you can give to yourself this Shab-E-Barat.
6) Shab-E-Barat is blessing night so please focus on your prayers and say thanks to Allah with Nafal Namaz.
7) I wish you and your family from deeps of my heart a very Shab-E-Barat. Always remember me in your prayers.
8) Allah plan about our future in Shab-E-Barat night like about our life and death in coming times of the year.
9)Shab-E-Barat is to arrive, Our future of Life or Death will b written this night. So i openly Apologize 2 u if i ever have hurt u directly or indirectly. Please Forgive Me
10)Tonight it is the night of the highest, remember me in your prayers. Shab e Barat Mubarak!
11)Tonight Is Shab E Miraj.
Remember Me In Your Prayers.
May Allah Provide You With Solace,
Bundles Of Happiness,
Health And Wealth Through Out The Year
12) Allah, this is a special prayer, make everything beautiful for me and my family this coming year.
13) Today is the night of approval, it is the night when the deeds of the whole human year are presented above and rewarded. Remember to keep us in your prayers this lovely night.
14) Shab-E-Barat Night is a blessing night so focus on your prayers, and say thanks to Allah Pak with Nafal Namaz.
15) This Shab e Barat, may our names be written in the list of people who are offered forgiveness. Ameen!