Halloween is a celebration that is celebrated every year on 31 October before the Western Christian Feast of all saint. It is also known as Allhalloween, All Hallow's Eve and All Saint's Eve. It is believed that is it started from ancient Celtic festival of Samhain in which people used to wear clothes similar to ghost and burn fire. They believed that on this day the boundary between this world and other become very thin and they could connect to dead.
The Halloween means saint's evening. It was celebrated first in summer's end of Ireland. In order to frighten evil spirit , In Ireland and Scotland turnip has been used and in North America used the larger pumpkin.
The trip and trick is a type of celebration used by children who go to house to house asking for treat. Halloween costume has been disigned after supernatural powers such as witches, ghost, devils and vampire etc. There are many games associated with Halloween.
So this time we have brought best wishes to wish your besty. Here are Halloween 50 best wishes . Read and Enjoy.
1) Wishing you a fun Halloween filled with magical surprises. May you get lots of treat that are good to eat.
2) The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
3) May I borrow your face for Halloween party? Just joking. Congratulations!
4) Trick me or treat me, I don’t care what you do, just promise to give me a candy or two.
5) Happy Halloween to you...Hope it is a "spook" TacularTacular! Enjoy the yummy treats.
7) Happy Halloween.Hope it's a fun experience.
8) May you have the best and the creepiest costume of them all. Happy Halloween!
9) Hope you don't have a scare in this world this Halloween!
10)May the candles shine bright and may you have a ghoul time on Halloween!
11) Wishing you an earie October and boo-tiful Halloween!
12) Wishing you a fun, silly, scary and sweet Halloween!
13) You are scary beautiful! Enjoy your Halloween.
14)A big boo to you on Halloween, may all your dreams come true and know that I love you. Enjoy the candy!
15) May you have a bag full of candy, bones, bats and lots of fun. Happy Halloween!
16)Good friends share their Halloween candy.
17)Wish you and your family a happy Halloween.
18) Eat lots of candy this Halloween. Have a blast getting scared.
19) Don't be yourself! It's Halloween!
20) I am hoping you have a great Halloween. Stay safe.
21) Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm out of candy and look how scary are you.
22) The skeleton laughed at this Halloween card message. It tickled his funny bone.
23) Have a hair-rising, bloodcurdling in the evening to the best person in this world. I love you!
24) October 31st is the best day to be weird. Then, on November 1st, you have to put your mask and costume back on to blend into society.
25) Thinking of you and Wishing you to have hauntingly fun Halloween 2020.
26) Halloween wishes are being sent your way for a pleasantly frightful day and a delightfully magical night. May the spirit of Halloween be with you.
27) You're the cutest pumpkin into he patch. Have a scary good time!
28) Wishing you a Halloween that screams!
29) You are the treat I need this evening! Halloween hugs and kisses to you!
30) Wishing you a Halloween full of moonlight and magic!
31) Halloween fun is soon to begin. Hope your day is incredible and full of great treats. Have a bewitching night and a pleased Halloween.
32) May you dance like a ghost and walk like a witch May Halloween make you more fortunate and rich!
33) I shall sleep when I'm dead. Happy Halloween.
34) Make the most of every minute all day Have a Happy Halloween Holiday!
35) Trick or treat.You are so sweet and it would be great if we could meet. Halloween greetings and best wishes for the happiest Halloween ever.
36) This October, may your treats be many and your tricks be few. Hope you have a sweet Halloween.
37) Happy Halloween. Not rest in peace.
38) October brings crisp, cool nights and Halloween frights.
39) Ghosts and goblins come to play on October final's day.
40) Happy Halloween from someone who can be a real witch at times. Thanks for accepting me, warts and all.
41) If you see pumpkin in my window then you know it's the kind of day that really makes you sreams.
43) Where there is no imagination there is no horror. Happy Halloween.
44) Witchy Witchy, Screamy Screamy, Happy Happy Halloweeny.
45) Scary nights with friends. Happy Halloween!
46) Watch a ghost and goblin getting paired Spooky and scary tonight will be Have a blast getting scared!
47) Today I can be moody and a little rich. Happy Halloween!
48) Enjoy this Halloween becoming a ghost Tonight will be answered your wishes utmost
49) Not resting in peace. Happy Halloween!
50) Let the power of Halloween charge up your broomstick as well as your soul. Let the full moon bring all good things into your life.