Top 70 Best Merry Christmas Wishes and Quotes 2021 for mother, Father, best friends, brothers, sisters, kids etc by eachquotes.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES 2021
Christmas is one of the biggest festival of Christian. Christmas Day, the fourth most important date in Christian is celebrated as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world on 25 December as the birth of Jesus Christ. Also it's a public holiday almost in all countries.
Christmas is a festival of happiness. People start preparing for it few days before it starts. People clean their houses, shops and church and decorate them with flowers, balloon etc. Santa comes in night and distribute the gifts among the children.
Christmas is the one of the most special time when all the friends and family gather to have happy time together. And the best part of it is wishing your loved ones the Merry Christmas that can be your friend, brother, sister, mother, father, kids etc. So we have brought the best warm and loving wishes for you which you can send to your loved one this Christmas.
Here is 70 MERRY CHRISTMAS QUOTES 2021-
1) Praying you have a Christmas filled with miracles and memorable moments you’ll cherish forever.
2) I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
(merry Christmas messages)
3) May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
4) Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!.
(Christmas captions )
5) Have a cheerful Christmas! May the excitement of this season stretch into the New Year for you.
6) Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
( Christmas Saying)
7) It's the most wonderful time of the year! Happy Christmas!
8) Wishing your holiday season be filled with sparkles of joy and love. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
9) May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
10) Christmas is here again. May your home be filled with laughter, contentment, harmony, peace, and abundance of mercy.
11) May the Christmas season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas!
12) Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas.
(merry Christmas wishes)
13) Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas season. May your holidays be spent in good cheers and unforgettable moments. Have a great time this Christmas!
14) We clap hands and welcome the Peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.
(merry Christmas quotes)
15) The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
Christmas wishes for mother
16) I’m so blessed to have a mom who works so hard to make the holidays meaningful. Thank you for all you’ve done for me. Merry Christmas! .
17) Mother, may the peace of Christmas fill your heart this season.
18) Merry Christmas. To My Dear Mother, May fresh hope and bright beginnings be yours this Christmas. I love you so much!
19) Mom, like the song says, “Let your heart be light.” You deserve a merry little Christmas.
20) Merry Christmas from your little sugar plum.
(funny Christmas quotes)
21) God made Christmas possible. You’ve made the holidays magical. Love you, Mom!
22) Mom, you are the best at decking the halls and trimming the tree. May this Christmas season bring you joy and peace.
23) Merry Christmas. To my mother, you always make everyone around you feel warm and cozy! Wishing you a Christmas full of love and joy.
24) I love you, Mom, for always being there for me. At Christmas time and all the year through, I want you to know how much I cherish you.
25) Mom, the true meaning of Christmas is found in you. Thank you for blessing us with all you do.
Christmas wishes for father
26) To My Father. You are the reason I believe in miracles. It was your love that showed the way. May your Christmas be filled to overflowing and your year be truly bright. I love you.
27) Dad, you remind me of Santa. I think it’s because your round belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly!
28) You are all the wonderful things a great dad should be. You are wise, brave and funny. You made all our family Christmases magical. Merry Christmas to the greatest Dad in the world.
(inspirational christmas messages )
29) Merry Christmas To A Wonderful Dad. Ain’t life a trip? Enjoy the ride. Hope your Christmas is happy and your New Year bright. I love you Dad!
30) You are way too special to me, dad. I hope I make you happy just as much as you make me. Thanks for listening to all my tantrums. Merry Christmas.
31) Dad, you’re my Christmas hero because you always come through. Thanks for everything you do for your family. I love you!
32) You turned our home to a Christmas wonderland every year. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Dad. Wishing you the happiest Christmas.
33) Merry Christmas To A Great Dad. Ho ho ho and pass the eggnog! Dad, you make the season merry and bright.
34) Merry Christmas, Dad. Thanks for being my best friend and making sure of everything for me. Now let the eating, drinking, and merriment begin! Cheers.
35) You turned our home to a Christmas wonderland every year. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Dad. Wishing you the happiest Christmas.
Christmas wishes for best friend
36) May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
37) My biggest Christmas present is having you by my side, my friend. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
38) I don’t think that Santa will be visiting you this year, you’ve been very naughty. But it’s okay, don’t worry, I got some presents for you! Merry Christmas to my best friend, a partner in crime, my ride or die. Hugs and kisses!
39) Christmas becomes extra special when it is celebrated with the dear ones, and you definitely belong to my favorite category. I hope you have fun this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
40) May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
41) You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.
42) Welcome to the season of never-ending Christmas music. May your ears listen and your brain unwillingly makes you sing along. Merry Merry Christmas!
43) Merry Christmas, buddy! Can’t wait to see your face when you open a present from me. May the upcoming year bring you tons of beautiful memories and loving people. The fun will never end!
44) Dear friend! I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Each and every year is filled with joy because of your presence in my life. I’m wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to see you again as soon as possible!
45) The joy of this holy occasion will surely fill your life with eternal happiness. May the happiness stays with you forever. Merry Christmas my friend!
Christmas wishes for brother
46) Dear brother you make every day special for me and without you this Christmas can never be the same… I pray that your bond of love is blessed with more and more moments of happiness and togetherness…
47) Merry Christmas. To My Brother! Christmas day is finally here and with it brings good tidings and holiday cheer! Wishing the two of you a great day and exceptional year.
48) For a Special Brother & His Family, here’s to lots of gifts under the tree and time spent together celebrating. Merry Christmas!
49) For my sweet brother, Merry Christmas. As children we spent time together . Now we are adults living far , we are together in my heart.
50) Merry Christmas To My Brother! Sending special Christmas wishes over to my wonderful brother and sister-in-law for this joyful holiday.
51) Hope Santa’s good to you this year, even if you didn’t make it to the nice list for probably the umpteenth year in a row.
52) When I look at you, I find myself blessed with the most amazing brother , I feel so protective, who are always there to make me smile. This Christmas is not complete without you.
53) You’ve seen me good, bad, and in between. And you’ve stuck with me all that time. Sure, maybe it’s because we’re related and you have no choice. But still, I appreciate it. And you!
54) For My Beloved Brother, Happy Christmas. Hoping your holiday season is filled with the same happiness, hope and magical times that you experienced as a child.
55) Brothers can be counted on, trusted, and admired. Not to mention wished a Merry Christmas!
Christmas wishes for sister
56) You know everything about me, so I’m counting on you to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
57) Merry Christmas to the most beautiful sister in the world. Have a great year ahead.
58) No one does the sister thing, the Christmas thing, the family- thing, the-let’s-hang-out thing, or the awesome-human- being thing better than you.
59) Hey sis! I hope you have a great Christmas this year. Enjoy.
60) There wouldn’t be nearly as much to celebrate at the holidays if I didn’t have a sister like you who shares her gifts of joy all year long.
Christmas wishes for kids
61) Knowing a great kid like you is the best Christmas gift ever. I hope your Christmas is full of Fun-Fun-Fun!
62) Keep praying. Santa will listen to all your words. Never be disheartened. Merry Christmas!
63)Because I love you so much, I told Santa to give you double gifts. I think he’s getting old and losing some hearing though. Good luck anyway!
64) Wish you a happy and safe holiday season with your family and friends. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your dear ones.
65) When I see your little cherub face, I think of the Christ Child and all of His blessings. Merry Christmas, little one.
66)Never be disheartened by what Santa gets you. Lord will surely gift you joy if you truly believe in Him. Merry Christmas.
67) Wish you a lovely Christmas my child with lot's of love and hugs.
68) Merry Christmas my child. Hope your life gets filled with lights and happiness.
69) May you have a better Christmas than the last one and never forget about it in your life. Enjoy to the fullest, baby.
70) New dreams, new hope, everything is so new. I want to wish you special because you my child are one in few. I love you. Merry Christmas.