50 most beautiful qoutes and Hadess (Muslim Inspiration Qoutes )
What is Islam ?
The word " Islam " means " Submission to the will of God ". Its central article of faith is that " There is no god but God and Muhammad is his messenger ". The followers of Islam are called Muslims. Mosques are the places where muslims worship. They are monotheistic and worship one who is known as Allah. The Quran is the major holy text of islam which is a collection of " recitations " of Allah as recieved by Prophet Muhammad.Hadith is also essential part of it which are the collections of saying about the Prophet. The five pillars are the core beliefs and practices of Islam are Profession of Faith (SHAHADA), Prayer ( SALAT), Alms (zakat), (SAWM), and Pilgrimage (HAJJ)
The Prophet P.B.U.H was born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in 570 AD. Muslim believes that he was the final prophet sent by the God to reveal their fait to mankind. After accepting his role as Prophet, The Muhammed P.B.U.H began to preach word of the one God. The Prophet character was respected by all. People throughtout including the Jews gave him the name of " The Trustworthy ". Prophet Muhammad never ate alone. He invited others and then ate with them. He regularly visited the poor and ill. After 23 years of Prophet-hood, in 632 AD , the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H died in Madina. After his death Islam spread to other places too because of the efforts of his Caliphs.
50 most beautiful qoutes and Hadiths (Muslim Inspiration Qoutes )
1)" The world is a prison for believer and Paradise for a disbeliever."
2) '' Shall I not tell you who will be forbidden from fire ? It will be forbidden for every gentle, soft -hearted and kind person"
3) " He who wishes to enter paradise at the best gate, must please his father and mother.
4)" He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter paradise".
5) The Prophet PBUH said " The most beloved to me is the One who has the best character. (Bukhari)
6) Do good and good will come to you.
7)" No one besides Allah can rescue a soul from HARDSHIP " ................ Quran (53:58)
8) Modesty brings nothing except good.
9)Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelingd destroy mankind.
10) Allah' s Messenger PBUH said, " The best among you are thosewho have the best manners and character.....(Bukhari)
11) " Do not lose hope , nor be sad.,
(Quran 3: 139)
12) Knowledge makes people Humble. Arrogancemakes people ignorant.
13)" Knowledge doesn't come but you have to go to it."
14)" Take lessons from history foryour future because history often repeats itself.
_Imam Ali (as)
15)Working hard towards achieving goals inevitably leads to great results. Learning to do your best can also help a person who is not very fortunate.
16) " the first Step in knowledge is to listen, then to be quiet amnd attentive, then to preserve it, then to put it into practice and then to spread it.
Sufiyan ibn Uyaynah
17) " If you are sincere you will be succeeeful" Imam Ali
18) " A little knowledge removes a lot of ignorance "
_ Imam Ali (a.s)
19)"Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if only you are doing it.
20) " No two things have been combined together better than knowledge and patience "
21) '' A stronge person is not the person who overpowers his adversaries to the ground. But, a stronge person is the one who contains himself when he is angry."
_Prophet Mohammad PBUH
22) " There is no beauty better than Intellect " _Prophet Mohammad PBUH
23) " Fortunate is the one who Learns a Lesson from the fault of others.
_Prophet Mohammad PBUH
24) " Allah can change the most hopeless situation into the best moment in your Life."
25) No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah. And whoever believe in Allah- He will guide his heart And Allah is knowing of All things.
26)my success can only come from Allah.
27) " When Allah pushes you to the edge, trust Him fully because only two things can happen.
Either He will catch you or He will make you learn how to fly.
28) " When the devil keeps on asking you to look at your Past , There must be someone Good in the future that the devil doesn't want you to see.
29)The Prophet Muhammad PBUH, said. "Beware of lying, for lying leads to wickedness and wickedness leads to Hell"
30) The Prophet Muhammad PBUH, " Haya will not bring anything except good."
31) " In Paradise there are things which No eyes has seen . No ears has heard and no human mind has thought Of "
_Prophet Muhammad PBUH
32) " the most hated person in the sight of Allah is the most Quarrelsome Person "
33) The Prophet PBUH, " Beware of ENVY because envy consumes ( destroys) virtues just as fire consumes FIREWOOD.
34) The Prophet PBUH, " All the Earth is a mosque apart from the graveyards and bathrooms."
( Narrated by Al-Tirmidhi, 317)
35) Messenger of Allah PBUH said, '' I do not EAt while Reclining "
-Sunan Ibn Majah( book 29, hadith 3262)
36) The Prophet PBUH, " Most of your sins are because of your tongues "
37) The Prophet Muhammad PBUH said," The greatest jihad is to battle your own soul to fight the evil within yourself. "
38) " Patience is a pillar of faith "
- Umar ibn al-Khateeb
39) " Kindness is a mark of faith and whoever is not kind has no faith. "
40) " Being Muslim is the Biggest Reward from Allah "
41) "Allah Likes Those who are Thanful."
42) The secret of Happiness is to count your Blessings say ALHAMDULILLAH
43) Indeed Allah forgive All Sins.
44) " The most merciful person is the one who forgives when he is able to take revenge."
45) " Be Patient over what befalls you ".
46) " Eye is useless if the insight is blind "
_ Imam Ali (as)
47) " The more you read the Quran, The more you will fall in love with the Author "
48) " Allah Loves you for your Sabr and Shukar."
49) Ya Allah . If I am to fall in love. Let me touch the heart of someone whose heart is attached to you.
50) The Prophet PBUH, " Give the worker his wages before his sweat dries "
-ibn Maja 2443