PM Narendra Modi All Time Best Quotes on Nation, democracy, youth, education and life | Modiji Motivational and Inspirational Quotes on education, democracy and nation|
Narendra Modi, the 14th and current Prime Minister of India since 2014 was born on 17 September, 1950 in Vadnagar, Gujarat. Before serving as Prime Minister, he was the chief minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014. He is the member of BJP and RSS. His full name is Narendra Damodar Das Modi. He was born in a poor family. He helped his father Damodardas Mulchand Modi sell tea at the local railway station. His mother Hiraben Modi used to wash utensils and do lowly household work in the houses of others to earn a livelihood. At the age of 18 he was married to Jashodaben Modi who was 17 at that time.
Modi completed his higher secondary education in Vadnagar in 1967, where a teacher described him as an average student and with interest in theatre.Modi had an early gift for rhetoric in debates, and his teachers and students noted this.At the age of 8 he was introduced to RSS. Latter he joined BJP. In 2001,he became the chief minister of Gujarat when Kesubhai Patel health was falling. In 2014 he became the prime minister of the country for the first time and again in 2019 he became the prime minister of the country for the second time.
We have collected best quotes of PM Narendra Modi about Nation, democracy, youth, education and life. Hope you like it and share it as much as you can.
Also Check Out other post👇👇
1) "I have always believed in evolving a consensus before taking any major decision."
2) "The world has crafted a beautiful balance of collective action - common but differentiated responsibility and respective capabilities."
3) "India does not need to become anything else. India must become only India. This is a country that once upon a time was called the golden bird."
4) "I found that the corridors of power in Delhi were littered with lobbies of various kinds."
5) "India is a youthful country. A country with such a major percentage of youth has the capability to change not only its own but the fate of the entire world".
6)"You can see the change you want to, be what you want to be."
7) "The power and energy sectors are the biggest constituents of the infrastructure sector. If you ignore them, no development will happen."
8) "This country has not been made by politicians, kings or governments. It has been made by farmers, labourers, our mothers and sisters, and youth."
9) "Each one of us has both; good and evil virtues. Those who decide to focus on the good ones succeed in life."
10) "For me, my secularism is India first. I say the philosophy of my party is 'Justice to all. Appeasement to none.' This is our secularism."
11) "People's blessings give you the power to work tirelessly. The only thing required is a commitment."
12) "If seeds of good humanity and good culture are sown, the reward of a rich harvest can be reaped by generation to come. education means such sowing, such implementing."
13) "No one can question the talent of India's youth after the success of the Mars Mission. Everything indigenous."
14) "The 21st century is an era of knowledge. If poverty is to be abolished in this century it can be abolished only through knowledge."
15) "We walk together, we move together, we think together, we resolve together, and together we take this country forward."
16) "In order to fulfil the aspirations of masses, we have to sharpen the tool called the government machinery: we have to make it keen, more dynamic, and it is in this direction that we are working."
17) "Hard work never brings fatigue. It brings satisfaction."
18) "I was born in a very poor family. I used to sell tea in a railway coach as a child. My mother used to wash utensils and do lowly household work in the houses of others to earn a livelihood. I have seen poverty very closely. I have lived in poverty. As a child, my entire childhood was steeped in poverty."
19) "We should remain students for lifetime. You should be ready and yearn to learn from every moment of life."
20) "The Make in India campaign has taken off and is backed with skill development."
21) "Mind is never a problem. Mindset is."
22) "Education makes life self-reliant. It inspires man to live with dignity in the society."
23) “Dreams are not seen when you sleep, dreams are those that don’t let you sleep."
24) "By getting an opportunity to serve society, we get a chance to repay our debt."
25) "Don’t dream to be something but rather dream to do something great."
26) "Today the world looks at India with hope and confidence."
27) "Education for each child should be the number one priority. Families should realize that houses and cars are much less important than a child’s education."
28) "Unless and until you inspire the people, you will not get results. Imposition will never give you the results. Inspiration will always give you the results."
29) "Our constitution is a ray of hope: H for Harmony, O for Opportunity, P for People’s Participation, and E for Equality."
30) "Individual efforts can bring excellence but only collective efforts can deliver effectively."
Narendra Modi, PM Narendra Modi, Narendra Modi Quotes, PM Narendra Modi Quotes, Narendra Modi Motivational Quotes, Modiji Quotes, Modiji Inspirational Quotes, Modiji Motivational Quotes, PM Modi Quotes on Life, PM Modi Quotes on democracy, PM Modi Quotes on Nation, PM Modi Quotes on Youth, Best PM Modi Quotes, PM Modi Quotes