MS Dhoni Motivational, Inspirational, Life, Success, Leadership and Cricket Quotes. MS Dhoni Biography, Records, Debuts, Tropies, Life, Quotes, Images.
"Dhoni finishes off in his style. A magnificent strike into the crowd. India lifts the world Cup after 28 years. The party started in the dressing room and it's Indian captain who has been absolutely magnificent" If you are a cricket fan you must have heard these words of Ravi Shastri during World Cup. He was talking about non other than our Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. MS Dhoni has been the only captain who has won three big tournaments-T20 World Cup (2007), ODI World Cup (2011) and the Champions Trophy (2013).
The Great Former Indian Captain MS Dhoni was born on 7th July 1981 to Pan Singh and Devaki Devi In Ranchi, Jharkhand.He married Shakshi Singh Rawat. Dhoni studied at DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Ranchi, Jharkhand where he initially excelled in badminton and football and was a goalkeeper for the football team. He was sent to play cricket for a local cricket club . Though he has not played cricket yet he impressed with his wicketkeeping skills and became a regular wicket keeper in the cricket club. Today he is the best wicketkeeper in the world. After 10th class he mainly focused on cricket.
International Cricket- He started his ODI cricket debut in 2004/5 against Bangladesh. He had a very bad start of the career with a run out for a duck. He came into limelight when he scored 148 in 123 deliveries in Vishakhapattanam.
Latter in 2005 he scored 183 off 145 balls against Sri Lanka and ended the series with highest run scorer. He started his test career in December 2005 against Sri Lanka. He made his T20 debut in 2006 against South Africa.
MS Dhoni was chosen to lead India in first-ever World T20 in 2007. He made his captaincy debut against Scotland but the match was washed off. Thereon, he led India to the ICC World Twenty 20 trophy in South Africa, with a victory over arch-rivals Pakistan in an intensely fought final on 24 September 2007, and became the second Indian captain to have won a World Cup in any form of cricket, after Kapil Dev.Latter he became ODI captain for the ODI series against Australia and Test captain in 2008. Under his captaincy that India climbed to No. 1 in the ICC Test Rankings in December 2009.After that he won 2011 World Cup held in India . In March 2013, Dhoni became the most successful Indian Test captain when he eclipsed Sourav Ganguly's record of 21 victories from 49 Tests.In June 2013, India won 2013 ICC Champions Trophy under Dhoni's captaincy, beating England by five runs in the final. He had so many achievements through out his career. He has been awarded with Padma Bhusan(2018) , Padma Shri(2009) and Rajeev Khel Ratna Award (2007-08) .
Here we have collected few of his best Quotes. Hope you like it and share it.
1)"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
2) "Face the failure, until the failure fails to face you."
3) "If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself, you don’t really know what the target is."
4)"The process is more important than the results. And if you take care of the process, you will get the results."
5) "I don’t regret anything in my life. What does not kill you makes you stronger."
6) "I like to make statements on the field."
7) "Till the full stop does not come; the sentence does not complete."
8) "If you’re playing against an aggressive side, you need to play an aggressive game."
9) "You have seen cricketers who are not god-gifted, but even then, they have gone far. That’s because of the passion."
10) "Finishing is one of the most difficult things to do in cricket. A player can’t be a finisher in just 6 months or one year. You have to be used to that responsibility, keeping on doing what is required from you over a period of time."
11) "It’s important to learn and not make the same mistakes, what’s done is done."
12) "I’m a person who lives very in the moment."
13) "Listen to your elder’s advice not because they are always right, but because they have more experience of being wrong."
14) "You can’t take any team lightly."
15) "Take action in silence, No lion attacks in noise."
16) "Self-Confidence has always been one of my good qualities. I am always very confident. It is in my nature to be confident, to be aggressive. And it applies in my batting as well as wicket keeping."
17) "If you keep winning, you don’t know the areas you’ve to work hard."
18) "I never allow myself to be pressured."
19) "You learn a lot more when you’re going through a rough period compared to the good times when everything goes your way."
20) “I don’t mind repeating everything.”
21) "I live in the present with an eye on the future."
22) “Without any Motion or Movement, There is no Life.”
23) "If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal."
24) “Our biggest strength has always been the fans. All over, wherever we have gone, CSK has got support.”
25) “Life may have its bad days which leave you feeling demotivated, But don’t you worry!” Always Remember That: “PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST”
26) “You need to perform consistently, and if you’re raising the standard, you have to stand by it. You have to keep on doing well.”
27) “You die, you die. You don’t see which is the better way to die.”
28)“You Don’t play for the crowd, You are playing for the country.”
29) "Don't get too bogged down by criticism and also don't take yourself too seriously when you are praised."
30) "Everybody has views in life, and it should be respected."
MS Dhoni, MS Dhoni Quotes, Dhoni Motivational Quotes, Dhoni Success Quotes, MS Dhoni Success Quotes, Ms Dhoni Inspirational Quotes, MS Dhoni Life Quotes, MS Dhoni Cricket Quotes, MS Dhoni Biography, MS Dhoni Cricket Records, MS Dhoni Awards, MS Dhoni World Cup 2011,Motivational Quotes, Quotes for Cricketer