Best Rabindranath Tagore Motivational, Inspirational, Life Quotes Images, Biography. Rabindranath Tagore father name, mother name, birth place, date of birth, award name etc.
Rabindranath Tagore, the first non European as well as the first lyricist to win the Nobel Prize, was born on 7 May 1861 and died on 7 August 1941, in Calcutta, Bengal , British India. His father name was Devendranaath Tagore and mother name was Sarada Devi. He was the youngest of 13 surviving children of his parents.
He was a great poet, novelist, dramatist,
story writter, composer, painter, philosopher, educationist etc. One of the most amazing fact about him is that he wrote two national anthems one for India and one for Bangladesh. The Sri Lankan National Anthem was also inspired by him. He started poetry at the age of eight and released his first substantial poem at the age of 16. His famous works are Gora, Gitanjali and Ghare-Baire.
Tagore's mother had died in his early childhood so he was raised by mainly servants as his father had to travel widely. He learned drawing, anatomy, geography and history, literature, mathematics, Sanskrit, and English was his least favourite subject. He also learnt swimming, treking through hills and practicing judo and wrestling from his brother. Between 1878 to 1932 he travelled to more than 30 countries .
If you are looking for his motivational, inspirational and life quotes then you are at the right place. Check out his best Quotes-
1) "In Art, man reveals himself and not his objects." ~Rabindranath Tagore
2) "Music fills the infinite between two souls." ~Rabindranath Tagore
3) "You cannot cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water." ~Rabindranath Tagore
4) "Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it." ~Rabindranath Tagore
5) "Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it." ~Rabindranath Tagore
6) "I have spent many days stringing and unstringing my instrument while the song I came to sing remains unsung."
7) "I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
8) "A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it." ~Rabindranath Tagore
9) "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark." ~Rabindranath Tagore
10) "You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long." ~Rabindranath Tagore
11) "If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars."
12) "If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door- or i'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present." ~Rabindranath Tagore
13) "We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us." ~Rabindranath Tagore
14) "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
15)"Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come." ~Rabindranath Tagore
16) "Whether joy or sorrow, pain or pleasure; whatsoever may befall thee, accept it serenely with an unvanquished heart." ~Rabindranath Tagore
17) "Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves."
18) "Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it." ~Rabindranath Tagore
19) "It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple." ~Rabindranath Tagore
20) "The movement of life has to rest in its own music." ~Rabindranath Tagore
21) "The most important lesson that man can learn from life, is not that there is pain in this world, but that it is possible for him to transmute it into joy."
22) "Facts are many, but the truth is one." ~Rabindranath Tagore
23) "If you shut the door to all errors, truth will be shut out." ~Rabindranath Tagore
24) "Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time." ~Rabindranath Tagore
25) "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." ~Rabindranath Tagore
26) "Love's gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted." ~Rabindranath Tagore
27) "Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the afterglow of sunset at the margin of starry silence." ~Rabindranath Tagore
28) "The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough."
29) "Patriotism cannot be our final spiritual shelter; my refuge is humanity. I will not buy glass for the price of diamonds, and I will never allow patriotism to triumph over humanity as long as I live." ~Rabindranath Tagore
30) "Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven."
Rabindranath Tagore, Rabindranath Tagore parents name, Rabindranath Tagore Biography, Rabindranath Tagore Date of Birth, Rabindranath Tagore Quotes, Rabindranath Tagore Motivational Quotes, Rabindranath Tagore Inspirational Quotes, Rabindranath Tagore Life Quotes, Rabindranath Tagore Famous works, Rabindranath Tagore Birth Place, Rabindranath Tagore Birth Anniversary,