Eric Thomas Quotes: Best ever motivational quotes of Thomas Eric to change your Life | Author the secret to success.
Eric Thomas is one the the best american motivational speaker , author, minister born in September 3 1970 in Chicago. Thomas was raised by his mother, a single parent, and did not have a relationship with his father during his childhood or adolescence. At the age of sixteen after an argument with his mother, he left out from school and sarted lived on the streets of Detroit. Thomas was homeless for two years. Thomas would sleep in abandoned cars and find food in garbage cans.
Eric Thomas is an alpha male, hero prototype personality who believes in grit, work and no excuses whatsoever to get to where you want to be in life. If your values match what he teaches, then you would absolutely find great value in what he has to say.
Eric Thomas Best Motivational Quotes and Saying
1) “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
2) “I’m intoxicated on success!”
3) “I use pain to push me to greatness”
4) “A setback is a setup for a comeback.”
5) “Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!”
6) “Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!”
7) It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”
8) The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.”
9) When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
10) “At some point in life you have to face your fears.”
11) “Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.”
12) “Don’t cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!”
13)“If you’re going to go to your next level, your values are going to have to change.”
14) “Desire and imagination have the potential to position a person for greatness.”
15) “I dare you to be great. I challenge you to be great in every single thing you do.”
16) “Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.”
17) “You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.”
18) “Some of you need to give up your cell phone!”
19) “Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!”
20) “No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me.”
21) “Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.”
22) “The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment, to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become!”
23) “An eagle uses the storm to reach unimaginable heights.”
24) “Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else takes its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.”
25) “There is nothing wrong with dreaming big dreams, just know that all roads that lead to success have to pass through Hardwork Boulevard at some point.”
26) “Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go.”
27) “I’m not the smartest. But you will not out work me! I wake up every morning at 3 o’clock!”
28) “Most of you won’t be successful because when you’re studying and you get tired, you quit!”
29) “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.”
30) Done is the better than perfect if perfect ain't done.