Good Friday quotes 2022 | Blessed Good Friday Quotes 2022 | Wishes , Messages, Sayings, Holy Quotes for All Time.
Good Friday is a Christian holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus and his death at Calvary. It is observed during Holy Week as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday .Ever since Jesus died and was raised, Christians have proclaimed the cross and resurrection of Jesus to be the decisive turning point for all creation.
On Good Friday we remember the day Jesus willingly suffered and died by crucifixion that ultimate sacrifice for our sins . It is followed by Easter, the glorious celebration of the day Jesus was raised from the dead. There are a lot of things that go into this but the most important aspect is that Jesus laid his life down of his own volition; it wasn’t taken from him. The whole purpose Christ’s life on earth was this one moment, to die for the human race and take our penalty for sin upon himself.
So here you are going to browse some unique and blessed quotes on Good Friday that will help you to share among your friends and relatives. You can also use it as your instagram and facebook stories and Whatsapp Status.
Also Check Out Quotes Link Given Below
Best Good Friday Quotes 2021 in English
1) Practice mercy and forgiveness throughout as a lesson that symbolizes the love shown through his crucifixion. ~Unarine Ramaru
2) I wish the Lord will keep you in his loving care now and always.― Happy Good Friday All
3) He drained the cup of God's wrath bone dry, leaving not a drop for us to drink. Richard Allen Bodey
4) Holy Friday is the opportunity to recall the sacrifices of the Lord that had been crucified and expired to the sins of humanity to save the world. Warm wishes on Easter Good Friday for you.
5) Good Friday is a day of hope. It is a day where we look forward to a brighter tomorrow. Many things have happened to change the course of our lives, but it has not shaken our faith. Rev Dr Peola Hicks
6) We do not attach any intrinsic value to the Cross; this would be sinful and idolatrous. Our veneration is referred to Him who died upon it. James Gibbons
7) Good Friday marks the slaying of Jesus, The unblemished lamb, the best sacrifice. He also took our guilt and blamed upon himself, We can be with Him in heaven.
8) “No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” -William Penn
9) Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death. – Soren Kierkegaard
11) Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime. – Martin Luther
12) “The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent… universal distribution… and of eternal duration.” -Dr. Fred Barlow
13) To holy people the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living. – John Henry Newman
14) “Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.” -Fulton J. Sheen
15) "Good Friday, the day when Christians remember the crucifixion of Jesus. The crucifixion and resurrection are the central events in the Christian faith. That is why Good Friday and Easter Sunday are such important days in the Christian year. The cross is the central theme of worship." - Gordon Geddes
16) The dripping blood our only drink, The bloody flesh our only food: In spite of which we like to think That we are sound, substantial flesh and blood-- Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.
17) "The cross is the victory, the resurrection is the triumph…The resurrection is the public display of the victory, the triumph of the crucified one." - Leon Morris
18) Maybe the Good Friday story is about how God would rather die than be in our sin-accounting business anymore.
19) MercyPeace and Love
May the grace and Lord
surround you and be with you
20) Mercy, peace and love. May the grace and Lord surround and be with you on Good Friday. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son.
21) GOOD FRIDAY in my heart! Fear & affright My thoughts are the Disciples when they fled My words the words that priest & soldier said My deed the spear to desecrate the dead.
22) The word “Christianity” is already a misunderstanding – in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross.
23) We may say that on the first Good Friday afternoon was completed that great act by which light conquered darkness and goodness conquered sin. That is the wonder of our Saviour’s crucifixion.
24) Good friday, a day for some to remember our saviour who died on the cross for us.
25) Today we remember God’s great love for us. May this day bring new meaning and change in your life! Wishing all Christians a blessed Good Friday.